Thursday, June 12, 2008

You butter not!

As a rule... if you don't see or hear Savannah... you better find her and see what she's into. So today, like every other day, she was quiet and I had to go investigate. I have recently put a lock on the refrigerator because she can get it open and helps herself to the fruit drawer. She ate 3 peaches the other night before I knew what was going on. I had left it unlocked because I was going to fix myself a sandwich and then got side tracked doing laundry or something. So, today she didn't pick the healthiest thing in the frig. As you can see she loves butter. I quickly stuck the tub in the frig, but by the time I turned around she had already eaten the big glob on her hand. (yuck!) This is just a normal day with this girl. She definately keeps me hopping!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That's too funny (and gross)! :) My sponsor sister at the Academy (when you're a cadet you have a family that "takes you in" so that you have a place to go when you're allowed to leave the Academy since most people's families are hundreds/thousands of miles away and you only get to go home on certain breaks...enough about that!) did that when she was little and I couldn't believe someone would eat BUTTER!! Now I've seen it with my own eyes.

Jenn said...

My kids are the same way. If it is too quiet I have to look for them. Usually they are up to something no good as well. How funny that she went for butter!