Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're Expecting!!

... to move next Wednesday (hehe... did I scare anyone?) We should be closing next wed. on this house and thurs. on our new house. I'm excited about getting there and finally getting to see Jerr. It's been A LOT of packing. I'll have packed well over 200 boxes. Definately a big garage sale in store for us in Topeka!

So here are the pictures from the wedding, a friends birthday party the next day, a couple pics at home and Skylers last t-ball game tonight. At the wedding I didn't get any of Dylan (jr. usher) because he was playing with kids most of the time. I didn't get better ones of Sky (ring bear... I think that's what most kids say) and Vannah (flowergirl) because I was busy making sure I didn't miss my que to go sing. Skyler was one of two ring barers. He was upset he wasn't the one carrying the rings. He said, "I wasn't a ring bear... I was just a stupid bear!" I had a little laugh at that :) Tonight was Skyler's last t-ball game. The little guys did quite well. It's so much fun watching them. They can do some silly stuff. Dylans last game is Monday so I should have a picture of him then. My internet gets shut off that night so I'll have to post as soon as I get home! That's all for now I think. Thanks for checking in on us! (The movie works much better the second time through)


3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my gosh!!! In that picture where Vannah and Skyler are sleeping, they could be TWINS!! She has looked like him in the past (of course, via pictures I mean) but she looks so much like him now it's crazy!! She's really grown and lost some baby chub or something! I laughed at the "stupid bear" - that was cute. You know, I'm kind of upset that you're such a good friend and I've NEVER heard you sing...I had forgotten that you had told me you did until you mentioned it in this post. Love the pics! Good luck with your move, and watch that back with all those boxes!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new house! You are too, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing, I just love reading your blogs and checking it daily! Meredith

Aja Jenise said...

Girl you scared me to death with that one! But I know you would be happy about it if it were the case... on a good day anyway. Glad you had some R&R with Jerr... and then some!

Aja