Sunday, June 8, 2008

A year in the life....

As we approach moving to a new house I'm kind of sad to leave this great house and all the fun we've had in the last year. Looking back at these pictures, it's amazing how the kids have grown... physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually. I'm sad that Jett won't remember this house. I know the other 3 have had bunches of fun running around here. These are pictures from last summer up to the time I started the blog in December and maybe a couple pictures since then. There are 30 pictures so it may take a couple minutes to load. Hope you enjoy!
(There have been some troubles viewing the slideshow...so if you don't get all the pics..it's been showing only 5 or 6... and want to see them just click on the view all images and it will take you to Photobucket website with our original slideshow.)


2 comments:

Marie said...

Emma got a kick out of Jett eating Jerreme's nose :) These pics are adorable. Emma also said, "Skyler looks different to me," which I guess means he has grown up since she last saw him ;) Boy, Dylan's going to have to worry about packs of girls chasing him around the playground soon, if he isn't already!!! Savannah is such a doll and of course Jett is a cutie. BTW, I like your hair when you're in the hospital after having Jett with all the kids in the bed - you probably think it was messy or something, but I think it looks good. It's longer now, and I don't see you with it down too much (I guess didn't USED to see you - we haven't seen each other in almost 2 years!!!!). Love the pics!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Cute kids. It is so fun to watch them grow, even from Texas. I don't know how you do it with 4 and Jerreme gone so much. Adam was at scout camp over the weekend and I didn't know what to do.

What a sweet picture of Jerreme's dad, too.

Hope the moving summer goes well.