Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another haircut...

The happenings of today were much the same as any other day... I'm trying to keep daddy updated if I don't get to talk to him daily. I'm hoping he can check in on us on the blog. Typical laundry, dishes, pick up after the kids... mowed to grass...caught a toad for Skyler...cut Jett's hair...cut Vannah's hair...got my own hair done (highlighted) and you'll never guess who did it!... Dylan helped. I showed him what to do and he was very helpful and careful. Now I know where to go! I wish he could cut it too, but I'm not brave enough for him to have shears near my head :) Anyway... I thought Savannah's hair turned out cute. I think this is the length I wanted last time I cut it, but was afraid to cut that much off at the time. It was half-way down her back this time as you can maybe tell from how long her braids are. It was about as easy as cutting a bobble head. She doesn't stand still at all!

Before:

















After:


















Jett after his hair trim...

















Skyler and his toad...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Love the hair-do's - what about a pic of yours? That's awesome that you can have Dylan help. Someday I think Emma could, but Sarah...or Danie...I don't think so! Sarah is like Savannah, I am always so impressed when we have gotten her hair done because she's like a bobble head on the dash of an ATV running some dirt course!!! :)