Monday, June 16, 2008

Our New House

These are a couple shots of the new house. I'll get better ones on here once we get moved. The outside view is cut off a little. It's a 3 car garage and has a nice white fence in front that you can't see. The kitchen will be decorated in, of course, purple... I know that's hard to believe. We should be moving somewhere between the 1st and 5th of July...still need to work on those little details.

Our new address:
3519 SE 25th Street
Topeka, KS 66605

You can always look on here for the address and I'm sure I'll be sending out postcards you can refer to. So wish me luck on getting the house packed in time. I've gotten quite a bit done in the last couple days, but we have so much stuff! We definately have to have a huge sale when we get moved!

The kids and I are in a wedding on Friday so check back this weekend for pictures!



2 comments:

Marie said...

That guy is trying to sell you meat, I'm pretty sure (minored in Spanish, but it was a while ago). Hopefully that's what is meant, and not something "else." Anyway, that is exactly why our blog went private....

As for your house-it's SO PRETTY!! I really like the stone on the outside, and the color. You'll have to show more shots of the inside when you can. Are you renting or did you buy?

Jenn said...

Deanna,
The house looks awesome! It really has great curb appeal. Congrats!