Saturday, June 7, 2008

Just another day at the park....

We had a fairly uneventful day today. We did have someone look at the house so we had to leave of course and we went to the park. It was kind of muddy still from the rains so that was fun trying to go down the slides and not land in a puddle. I don't know if I've mentioned before, but we have a really nice park area in this little town. There's a water park, play park, carosel, little train, and zoo. We have yet to venture to the water park. The kids keep begging, but I told them they had to wait till dad got back to help keep track of everyone.

I have a couple funny things that Savannah said today... there was a third, but I already forgot it. The first was about tornados. We had some storms come through the other night and the chance for severe tornados. Luckily, the storms weakened before they got here and we didn't have to worry about that (good thing because I was dreading going to the basement..it's creapy). So today she was talking about the tomatoes coming to suck her up. The second was we've had a couple stray dogs roaming around here for a few days. I was over talking to the neighbor lady and she said she shot at them with her BB gun to keep them away from her dog. Savannah then lifts up her shirt and points saying "I have one too...booby". The neighbor got a kick out of it. I'll have to remember to tell Vannah that one in a few years. So, here are a few pictures of the kids at the park. It's so hard to get them all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I think they're pretty cute though.






1 comment:

Marie said...

Those are cute stories and cute pictures!! At least your kids KNOW how to smile. Mine act like it's some form of torture and then their faces sort of look like that too. I think that we need to practice in front of a mirror or something. I hope they're not ruined forever - some people do have goofy smiles when they're told to smile and aren't "really" smiling. Oh well...hopefully not my girls!! The kids are getting so big, and Savannah's hair does look really cute with her new "do".