Sunday, June 29, 2008

Finally!

I got on the blog to check it and my song had changed. Jerr said he would change it when he left Guam so I'd know he's on his way to Hawaii...finally! This will be 5 weeks gone, but it seems like it's been so much longer. We're very ready to have our family back together again. He will be in late wednesday night then we close on our house thurs. morning. We've been awaiting this time so long and it's hard to believe it's finally here. It seems to sneak up fast at the end. I will miss all my friends here, but luckily were're not too far to come visit. We may be back for the Halloween festival here... the kids had so much fun last year. The kids are excited to have a fenced back yard (so are we) and Dylan feels pretty big to finally have his own room. And among all my busy time packing and everything... I still made time to make a couple baby blankets. One is for a baby here at church and the other is for a girl I used to work with in KC. I was glad to get them done because I don't know when I'll get settled enough to start sewing again. So I think that's all for today. I'll try to post tomorrow with a picture of Dylan's baseball team before the internet gets shut off. I guess I could probably go sit in the hotel parking lot and borrow their service? We'll see how energetic I'm feeling!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Yeah, I know you miss him tons when he's gone, so I'm glad he's finally on his way back and that you guys get to begin this next phase of your lives in a new city and a new home. Tell the kiddos hi for us!!

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Best of luck with all of the moving. Your new house looks nice and newer--like you won't have to do quite as much work to make it livable. That will be nice--especially considering I still have a navy blue kitchen and two rooms in the house without carpet.

Enjoy your time with Jerreme. As hard as it is to have them away, the welcome home time is always fun as well.

Lacey said...

It's the best when they are on their way home. Enjoy your move.