Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lost...

So sadly I wait for the phone to ring each day to hear from Jerr. I'm not used to not being able to talk to him whenever I want. He left on his Germany trip on the 7th and is supposed to be back on the 19th. They flew to the UK yesterday and I guess the plane is broke now. So depending on when they can get it fixed will determine whether they get back on time or next Mon/Tues. I guess they can't fly out of Germany on the weekend. So they have to get it fixed, and get back to Germany in time to leave Friday or they have to wait till next week. So I'm hoping they get it fixed soon! We are supposed to go to a wedding this weekend. I don't want to have to be the goober that shows up by myself when I have a handsome husband stuck half-way around the world. I haven't seen some of these people in 10 years and feel silly by myself when I have such a beautiful family I can't show off. So check back on me and I'll let you know if I'm the goober by myself or if I get a weekend with my hubby and no kids!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh darn! I sure hope he makes it home on time. I've visited family so often at home without Peter that I think some people there think I made him up!! It is nice to be able to show off our cute hubbies and kids. I'll pray for you that he gets back on time - just so you HAVE HIM BACK - not just for the wedding ;)

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

I don't know how these planes always manage to "break" at the most opportune, or inopportune times. It will not surprise me in the least to get a call someday from Hawaii--"Sorry honey, we are broken. Maybe a few weeks." Right.

In the last two years, I have been to my high school reunion and my best friends wedding without Adam and it does stink. Showing off my cute husband is one of the reasons I got married.

Hope it all works out and he makes it home. I guess this is part of what they mean when they say, "Welcome to the Air Force."