Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been randomly tagged.

Marie (my friend from Del Rio...now in Dover) tagged me, so here goes...The "Random Thing" Tag Rules...1. You link back to the person who tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. Share six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry. 5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs 6. Enjoy the results.

1. I really like our new neighborhood. The neighbors are all really nice! I'd hate to have to move again... more on that later :)

2. I'm so sick of unpacking, but we're almost through all the junk. This is the first time in 5 years we've completely unpacked!

3. I twirled in the high school marching band. I wanted to do it in college, but the director said it would be too distracting so I was in the color guard.

4. I would love to move somewhere not too hot... not too cold... no floods... no tornadoes... no hurricanes... maybe a bubble?

5. I think I'm going to start a website to sell personalized baby blankets and quilts. Once our new room is finished in the basement and I get organized. I may be asking you friends and family to forward this to all your friends when I get it going!

6. My friend that tagged me left this as one of her comments... "I have a friend who will remain nameless that can sing better than anyone I know personally, and a lot of you know her but she's never told you. She even sent me a CD for my birthday of her singing so I could hear it for the FIRST time!!! Maybe she will if I tag her."... Well that was me. Yes I had dreams at one time of being famous (I think my parents did too), but life got in the way and nothing ever came of it. I do still love singing and always imagine myself singing for people. My next "gig" is a friends wedding in a couple weeks.

So who to tag now? I don't have a whole lot of blog friends, so if you've filled out many of these, sorry!

I'm picking... Michelle Bradbury, Mandy Kostman, Aja Shoup, Amy Coomes, Sarah Williams, and Vera Sager. Hope to see your answers ladies!!! :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oh fun!!! Loved reading your answers and I sure hope you're not moving again soon!! I couldn't tell from that first comment ;) I'm also glad that cat's out of the bag that you're an amazing singer! Take care!

Chelsea said...

I wish I could have heard you sing!!!