Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We found the camera!

It wasn't too lost... under the seat in the car. I guess we all thought the other one had looked there already and it just got overlooked. I'm glad nothing happened to it because I have soooo many pictures on it. Maybe this will make me burn them to cd so I don't lose all those memories.

We got the playset together... I think I may have mentioned that. We also got the trampoline together. We have had loads of fun on that. Everyone enjoys bouncing around... even Jett. It's almost like a HUGE playpen to him. It's been so hot out that we've been staying inside till almost dark then we go out and jump or ride bikes. Jerr and I bought bikes and we got a cart for mine (for Vannah and Jett) and he got a trainer bike for Skyler that attaches to Jerrs bike. There is no way Sky would be able to keep up with us on his own. Dylan does pretty good, but he needs a bike with gears so he can conquer those hills. We're trying to wait till his birthday... only a month away. He'll be double digits! We've decided we need headlights and cooshy seat covers for us also. We get home it's a toss up on what hurts more... my legs or my behind! We all like our new hobby... great exercise by the way. I'll be glad when the weather cools a bit so we're not so hot riding.

We went to KC last night and got back pretty late. The kids were asleep in the car so we woke them up to come in. I sent Vannah to her room for bed and went back to the car to get Jett. When I came back I noticed she didn't quite make it to her room.

Skyler did make it to his room, just not to the bed.


My kids have the ability to fall asleep wherever when they're tired. Remember Dylan under the table? Savannah fell asleep at the bar one day too. I hurried and took the picture so I could move her. I was afraid she'd fall off!


Skyler tonight at dinner..


And this is Vannah showing off her hat/ears?


So that's all for now... School starts in one week!!
ps... scratch the home phone. We decided not to keep it so we have our cell phones.
Me 816-935-5829 and Jerr 816-365-7341

2 comments:

Marie said...

That's so cute how Skyler and Vannah just fell asleep...My kids don't do that. I can't believe your schools start in one week!!! We still have about two and it doesn't even seem real. Oh, and where did you get the trainer bike? Take care!

Aja Jenise said...

You guys are a riot!! SO glad you found the camera... be back soon!

Aja