Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh mama... you're in trouble....

So...as you know Savannah likes to get into things when I'm not paying attention. Her latest was getting into a tube of Desitin. I came in the bathroom to find her scrubbing her arms with Desitin with her toothbrush! Let me tell you... that stuff doesn't come off so easy. I guess that's a good thing, right? That's what you buy it for. So with some hefty scrubbing and whining (partly from me) we got her cleaned off. This was after we caught her a few days before sticking it in the carpet (again, hard to get out.) I hope this phase of getting into everything goes away soon. I fear for the new couch...

Caught in the act


the new sofa...we've been sitting on the floor for 6 weeks

3 comments:

Aja Jenise said...

Fun fun... the couch that is... those pictures look just like Sara Kate's episode with the mascara two years ago. Ouch!! But I was sure to get pictures. I can't help but think poor Savannah... that face is just too sad to resist!!

Love you guys, Aja

Marie said...

That's funny - I'm sure you're wondering why she couldn't just get into something a bit easier to clean though, huh? Her little face just looks so sad - like you took away her favorite toy or something. ;) Love the couch too!!

Chelsea said...

Deanna!!! I found you on marie's blog - I'm FLOORED at how old your kids are! Wow - time flies!!!! Hope you guys are doing well! Email me so I can get you the link to my blog!