Monday, July 28, 2008

The latest...

Well... without naming names (because I really don't know who it was) someone has misplaced the camera, so until I find it posts will be picture free. We bought the kids a new swing set/fort thing that took about three days to put together. They LOVE it. It's nice to have something in the backyard for them to do finally. Thank you to Joe and Jamie for helping us with that! So we still have a trampoline to put together and a shed to build. That should be fun. I'm staying inside for a couple days because I got a little too much sun the last few days and am hurting a bit. The tan will look good once all the skin peels off, right? We're supposed to have a heat index of 105 today, but it decided to rain this morning and it feels quite nice out now. Jerreme recently spent a week in Alaska and says we'll live there in the summers someday and somewhere warm for the winters. Sounds good to me! I really don't like the extreme temps. So that's about all for now until I find the camera and you can see our smiling faces again!

ps... our new phone# 785-408-5463 I still haven't unpacked a phone. We haven't used a land line since we lived in Texas. Hopefully this week I'll find one.. until then we still have the same cell phones.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Your kids are so lucky to have something to do in your backyard! I really need to get on that. We have NOTHING! But we think we should really start with a fence to keep them contained. Keep cool!

Aja Jenise said...

So sorry about the camera... I am not sure if I could function without mine... but then again you have a mall, a lake, AND TARGET!! So I am sure you have kept busy besides the camera. Love your new blog look... how fun!! Well we are looking to move... we have our house listed and are hoping to buy another house here in town with a garage and basement. We will see if it happens. we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge at the end of September for Sara Kate's birthday... maybe we can stop by and say hello!! I am sure the girls would love a stroll with the Camper kids by the lake.

Let's talk more soon...

Aja