Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears!

Not really.... but I did happen to find a nest of baby bunnies in the back yard. Lucky for them the lawn mower did no damage. I knew the kids (especially Skyler) would be so excited to see some wild life at our new house. So we had to show them off to the neighbor kids and all were impressed, even some parents. I'm sure that helps the boys win brownie points with the kids... whatever helps. (This is now 2 days after I found the bunnies) and they are still doing good and we moved them to a box in the garage. We have a noisey bunny. We named him Stripe from Gremlins. He is very active and makes this very load EEEEP EEEEEP sound when he doesn't want to be touched. It scares us everytime. I think we'll just keep them till daddy gets home and then we'll call the animal rescue center to come get them. So this is taking the place of the dog the kids have been begging for... for now.



No comments: