Sunday, November 2, 2008

School parties

I had to spread myself between two parties this year. Both boys had a fun time. The whole school had a parade through the school... out the front doors... a couple times around the playground and back to the classrooms. They were ready to eat by then. The weather has been unseasonably warm. It was about 70... I think norm is in the 50's. Today will be about 77! I think mother nature is giving me a chance to get the garage cleaned out so I can get my car in before it snows!

Mummified Dylan.... they did the toilet paper game

Savannah was quite content in Skylers room.... she is so ready for school!

Savannahs true colors...

Skylers class...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Uh oh....Emma's going to be jealous...somebody's creeping in on Skyler!!! :) Cute pictures - love how Savannah's sticking out her tongue :)