Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now for some trickin' and treatin'

I made three different postings so scroll on down to see all the Halloween stuff!

Skyler is such a ham! This was afterwards so Savannah and Jett were ready for bed... Sadly I forgot to take the camera with us so I didn't get very many pictures that night.


King and Queen Camper

Trying to pass the time before going out we stuck Jett in the big "playpen"

I made Dylans costume, part of Vannahs, part of Skylers and Jerrs cape. That's all I had time for this year... so now I'm trying to plan ahead for next year and I think we will do Alice in Wonderland. I will be Queen of Hearts (hopeing I can reuse this years), Vannah is Alice, Jett is the white rabbit, Jerr is the Madd Hatter... and I need to figure out Dyl and Sky. Maybe a card?... I need to watch the movie again. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and thanks for checking in on us!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Your costumes look so great!! I should be more of a fun mom and dress up. I just don't get that into it I guess. :) Love the pics at the pumpkin patch too!!!

Jenn said...

Wonderful costumes. I wish I were talented to make all or part of our costumes. I'm like Marie and don't get dressed up - but probably should to be fun. Your Halloween treats look scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and creative! I don't think I could get my family in the Wizard of Oz! ha!! Great pictures and great costumes!