Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update....

So I fixed the quilt and it's finished! It's Skylers "Bug Jar" quilt... since he's most definately my bug boy. He scares me sometimes at the things he picks up. I'm afraid he's going to get stung or bitten (and he has a few times). I actually started this quilt for Dylan when he was a baby and then it got lost for some years. It actually was a good thing I guess because Dylan doesn't like bugs anyway!

Close up of the spider (he's my favorite)


Today we went to see Santa at the mall and to my suprise you don't get the pictures then... I have to go back Monday and pick it up (which is better than the one here... they were all smiling).


And... best news is Jerr gets back tonight. He's only been gone a week, but we can't stand it when he's gone. The house just doesn't feel right without him.

2 comments:

Marie said...

That quilt is so cute!! I'm glad Jerreme gets back soon too.

Adam and Michelle Bradbury said...

Cute quilt. You are so good at that kind of stuff. I am trying to do a sewing project for Brig's birthday and I keep putting it off. His birthday is tomorrow. Looks like a late-night for me.

Adam is home for the holidays and takes off to S America in January for 2(?) months. I am going to spend some of that time with my sister in Idaho. So he gets tropical beaches and I get feet of snow. Oh well. Adam will love that picture of Jerreme flying.

Merry Christmas.