Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We'll miss you daddy!!



Jerreme left for Guam today for 35 days. That's not as long as some of our AF daddy friends are gone for, but it's long enough for me! When I have 2 boys in baseball and games every night of the week... and they don't start till 8pm! We'll see how that goes with the other two tired babies. School's out so I have all the kids home now. I'm sure they will be quite helpful during the days. Oh, the picture is us getting ready to go to the pool. We drove him to Topeka so his car wouldn't be sitting the whole time. We got to go swimming and played and had a good last day with daddy. We love you and miss you already daddy/Jerr. Savannah was confused when we got back and his car was in the driveway. That took some explaining!












A little info on the house... We put our house on the market a month or so ago and two weeks later we had it sold...the first couple that looked at it!! It is contingent on their house being sold though. We found a house in Topeka and signed the papers on it...contingent on our house being sold. Houses are selling pretty good down here so we're hoping everything goes smoothly and we're planning on a July move. The only picture we have of it is on Jerr's camera (in Guam) so I'll have to see if he can e-mail it to me so I can get it on here. So with all of that... I will be packing the month of June. It's our first move that we'll have to do ourselves. We've always had companies move us so this should be a fun thing. Like most people we have an over abundance of stuff that despirately needs to be weeded out...garage sale maybe? So wish me luck and I'll get a house pic on when I can!

No comments: